We are excited to announce that we will return to in-person worship on Sunday, June 20th. Health and safety guidelines will be in place to ensure a safe transition, such as:
· All in attendance will sign up, either online in advance, or as they enter. An important benefit of this procedure is that it will provide for the ability to do contact tracing;
· Everyone will wear a mask;
· Self-selected groups may sit together without distancing;
· Individuals who are not with a family group, household or pod will sit at least 6 feet apart in the pews;
· No Congregational singing (for now);
· Spoken Congregational responses will be soft;
· There will be communion;
· In-person worship will be live-streamed on Facebook and Zoom. The focus of the camera will be on the front of the church, primarily the pastor and music director.
Vaccination is not required, and no questions will be asked regarding vaccination status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends vaccination unless it is medically contraindicated.
We look forward to seeing you again at in-person worship!